Attractive technology to improve the efficiency
- Special copper generator, equipped with a filling container for copper nuggets
- Insoluble anode made of titanium metal with special coating, installed in connected copper tank
Dissolution of metallic copper nuggets in the generator creates copper sulfate which replenishes the electrolyte of the tank. Before pumping into the working trough the electrolyte is filtered. Specially developed additives ensure the necessary copper hardness and an improved surface quality.
- Higher quality of copper deposit
- Greater coating speed
- Less energy cost
- Stable process parameters
- Higher machine availability
CuMax is available for K.Walter galvanic tanks type “EconoLine”, “SlimLine”, “Pilot”.